- Certainty creates boundaries, putting a box around what is possible and limiting your ability to create an alternative outcome. For instance, if an outcome seems certain, you have no incentive to try to change it.
- With uncertainty, the boundaries have not been set, the...
- Disruption isn’t something that should be avoided. Why? Because it forces you to stop and reevaluate how you’re currently doing things.
- When you experience disruption, your only option at that point is to grow and evolve beyond your status quo. ...
- Whether you realize it or not, everything you do, everything you share, every experience you have is all contributing to a legacy you'll be remembered for.
There is nothing more future-oriented than the legacy you're creating today.
It's the impact you're...
- “Whose idea of the future are you creating?” This is usually the first question I ask when I start working with someone. Because the truth is most people are living by someone else’s idea of the future.
- This the fundamental problem with our relationship to the...
What do YOU believe is the most powerful force shaping the future?
Here's my answer...
Think about it.
Every major advancement throughout human history was the direct result of a story or idea that inspired us to move forward.
It wasn’t a pie chart.