- Growth doesn’t require constant forward motion. Growth actually happens when you stop and rest. Thanks to science, we now know this to be true both physically and mentally.
- Rest gives you the grounding and the energy you need to build your vision of the future.
- If you run your own business or are a leader in a large organization, it’s easy to get caught up in a cycle of adrenaline-laced busy-ness.
- Regardless of whether you find it thrilling or stressful, if you’re constantly looking for new problems every time...
- When it comes to creating your future, there are three skills you must master.
- Skill #1: Expanding Your Awareness - This is your ability to recognize the dominant ideas and narratives that are shaping your reality both externally (public discourse) and internally (personal...
Have you ever wondered how valuable YOUR attention actually is? Well, it happens to be one of the most valuable commodities there is. Think about it.
Companies are buying and selling your data like never before all to better capture and keep your attention. This is why...
Accommodation reinforces the way that currently do things by making it easier or faster, while REAL innovation takes us beyond what we’re currently doing and into new territory.
Here’s how to drive real REAL innovation:
- IDENTIFY an emerging trend or...