- If you run your own business or are a leader in a large organization, it’s easy to get caught up in a cycle of adrenaline-laced busy-ness.
- Regardless of whether you find it thrilling or stressful, if you’re constantly looking for new problems every time the dust settles, then you’re probably addicted to being busy.
- It’s important to be aware of this because busy-ness can rob you of your purpose and intentionality when it comes to doing the things that REALLY matter.
- If you find yourself having adrenaline withdrawals from work, then you know it’s time to get out of the work environment for a while and find an activity that will help you break the busy-ness cycle so you can return with greater purpose and clarity.
3 Ways I Can Help You Right Now:
- Get a Free Copy of my Book! Learn the top 3 skills that will equip you to create the future on YOUR terms. Get a FREE digital copy of my latest book, The 3 Skills You Must Have to Create the Future You Want to See
- Take 33% off The Future 3 Skills Builder Course Series! Master the 3 Skills quicker and with greater confidence by enrolling in, The Future 3: Skills Builder Course Series!
- Earn Your Official Certificate in Strategic Foresight from The University of Tennessee! Learn the same skills that innovators, industry disruptors, and change-makers have used to guide and shape the kind of future they wanted to see. All while earning your Certificate in Strategic Foresight from, Haslam College of Business, University of Tennessee, when you enroll in The Foresight Academy!