- Disruption isn’t something that should be avoided. Why? Because it forces you to stop and reevaluate how you’re currently doing things.
- When you experience disruption, your only option at that point is to grow and evolve beyond your status quo.
- The good news is that disruption is something you can do to yourself, proactively, to spur growth and innovation.
- Start asking disruptive questions today that will reveal where your weaknesses and opportunities are going forward.
- If you don’t seek to disrupt yourself, someone else will.
3 Ways I Can Help You Right Now:
- Get a Free Copy of my Book! Learn the top 3 skills that will equip you to create the future on YOUR terms. Get a FREE digital copy of my latest book, The 3 Skills You Must Have to Create the Future You Want to See
- Take 33% off The Future 3 Skills Builder Course Series! Master the 3 Skills quicker and with greater confidence by enrolling in, The Future 3: Skills Builder Course Series!
- Earn Your Official Certificate in Strategic Foresight from The University of Tennessee! Learn the same skills that innovators, industry disruptors, and change-makers have used to guide and shape the kind of future they wanted to see. All while earning your Certificate in Strategic Foresight from, Haslam College of Business, University of Tennessee, when you enroll in The Foresight Academy!