- We need a new approach to scenario planning that unleashes greater CREATIVITY and leads to greater opportunity.
- Instead of thinking of scenarios as alternative futures that we need to plan for, we should think of them as STORIES that we need to write.
- The goal of each scenario is to create a context, or setting for this future story, in which you and the people you serve are characters.
- The plot becomes the actions you take that will help the people you serve overcome whatever obstacles exist in this future context.
- Why this approach? Because traditional methods LIMIT the IMAGINATION by having you look for ways to adapt what you’re currently doing.
- You have to forget about what you’re currently doing and use scenarios as an opportunity to completely reimagine your approach. STORIES enable you to more easily step out of your current reality and into an alternative one.
3 Ways I Can Help You Right Now:
- Get a Free Copy of my Book! Learn the top 3 skills that will equip you to create the future on YOUR terms. Get a FREE digital copy of my latest book, The 3 Skills You Must Have to Create the Future You Want to See
- Take 33% off The Future 3 Skills Builder Course Series! Master the 3 Skills quicker and with greater confidence by enrolling in, The Future 3: Skills Builder Course Series!
- Earn Your Official Certificate in Strategic Foresight from The University of Tennessee! Learn the same skills that innovators, industry disruptors, and change-makers have used to guide and shape the kind of future they wanted to see. All while earning your Certificate in Strategic Foresight from, Haslam College of Business, University of Tennessee, when you enroll in The Foresight Academy!
Get This Episode on iTunes or Wherever You Listen!