- Fasting is a great example of how we can step out of our status quo, rid ourselves of what’s no longer helpful, and rethink how we can do things going forward.
- For example, when we fast from food, our body is able to get rid of things that aren’t helping us (fat, toxins, unhealthy cells, etc.). It helps us break bad habits and gives us a clean slate for making better choices going forward.
- Similarly, I use fasting from media to help me rethink how I consume it, so I can get rid of what’s not helping me grow and add what will help me make the best decisions for my future.
- For you, fasting from your status quo just means taking a break from business-as-usual, whatever that looks like for you, so that you can think critically about what is and isn’t helping you. It gives you the space you need to hear your own thoughts and ideas about what you could be doing differently going forward.
3 Ways I Can Help You Right Now:
- Get a Free Copy of my Book! Learn the top 3 skills that will equip you to create the future on YOUR terms. Get a FREE digital copy of my latest book, The 3 Skills You Must Have to Create the Future You Want to See
- Take 33% off The Future 3 Skills Builder Course Series! Master the 3 Skills quicker and with greater confidence by enrolling in, The Future 3: Skills Builder Course Series!
- Earn Your Official Certificate in Strategic Foresight from The University of Tennessee! Learn the same skills that innovators, industry disruptors, and change-makers have used to guide and shape the kind of future they wanted to see. All while earning your Certificate in Strategic Foresight from, Haslam College of Business, University of Tennessee, when you enroll in The Foresight Academy!